Newport Masonic Ladies' Club
The Newport Masonic Ladies' Club was formed in May 1993.
- To provide an organisation that will afford friendship and fellowship for widows of Freemasons.
- To provide an organisation to represent the interests of such widows, and a means of communication with other Masonic widows.
- To provide social activity for members throughout the membership year.
- To provide concessionary charges when and where possible to members of the organisation.
- To provide comfort and companionship to members at such times as they are in distress.
The club meets at the Newport Masonic Hall regularly on the third Thursday of each month, at 10.30 a.m.
The club organises a Christmas Lunch, a Summer Lunch and outings by coach to various places according to demand and opportunity.
Chair: Mrs. Sue Walton
Tel: 01633 412023